01. If I wish to find out if my student has paid their next installment who do I contact?
Contact Accounts Receivables at firstname.lastname@example.org .
State the following information:
· Student’s Name
· Which college enrolled
· What they are study (Course Name)
We will reply back to you in a few days.
02. If I wish to advertise in newspapers with your logos do I need approval?
Yes, we must see copy of your advertisement. Email it to email@example.com.
03. If I wish to do radio, TV, billboard advertising in my country can I call for support?
Yes of course, as long as there is commitment from agent side to deliver the required students.
04. As an agent what do I need to explain to students?
You need to make sure that:
- The students read and understand the student handbook and pre-enrolment information.
- The students understand the enrollment process, sign the application form and acknowledge the enrolment agreement.
- You explained course requirements, course outcomes, course description, course outline, course prerequisites, including minimum English proficiency for VET enrolments
- Students understand their payment schedule of fees & pay on the due dates.
- You clearly explained when the course starts, what time students need to attend orientation, and College deferral policy.
- You clearly explained visa conditions and students’ obligations.
05. If I run out all brochures and need some more what do I do?
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request brochures with full address details.
06. If I wish to become a registered agent what shall I do?
Download agent representative form, fill it in, scan it and email to email@example.com
07. How long after I have signed the agreement will I get my copy of the agreement, certificate of authority and brochures to promote?
About 1 month. In order for us to authorise you to act as a college’s representative, we conduct a reference check. Please ensure that you provide details of at least 3 referees on the agent application form.
08. If I wish to arrange a student seminar in my office can I call for support for brochure etc.?
Yes, please contact your designated marketing manager or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
09. If I wish to print your brochures in my country using your artwork what shall I do?
Email to email@example.com to request the artwork and other relevant details.