All agents need to make sure that, the below student conditions are understood by students. If an agent does not understand these conditions please request a video meeting to go through training process:
- The students read and understand the student handbook and pre-enrolment information.
- The students understand the enrolment process, sign the application form and acknowledge the enrolment agreement.
- Students understand their payment schedule of fees & pay on the due dates
- Agent must have clearly explained to students about
- course requirements, course description, course outline, course outcomes, course prerequisites including minimum English proficiency for VET enrolments to students
- when the course starts, what time students need to attend orientation, and College deferral policy.
- visa conditions and students’ obligations.
- Attendance conditions
- Course progress conditions
- Course cancellations after commencement & refund terms & conditions